Oct 3, 2014

[DIY] Bachelorette Party Set

Hi again! Now I'd like to share two sets of bachelorette party's stuff I crafted for two of my best friends, Manda and Mandy.

#1 The Queen of Bride Pageant


I decided to make a crown for Manda's day before the 'Big Day'. She looks good on it, doesn't she? And also a giant necklace as a complementary. All comes from printed materials. Here are the detailed design :

and for the bridesmaids as well :



#2 Veil Me In!
The pre-Veil before the real one. This one was a little bit tricky. You have to be precise and patient. I took inspiration from Pinterest, and tried to apply the method with available materials I could got from the well-known Pasar Mayestik in South Jakarta. What you need are : a kind of comb hairpin, 1-2 metres of tulle fabric in your/the bride's favorite color, some laces, beads (can be swarovski-look-alike as well), scissors, needle, and thread.


It took me about 3-4 hours to finish this fancy stuff. And look how she wore that :) :
Bride to be in a challenge
Tips : Adjust the length of fabric needed with the bride's height. You can try on you first before make a purchase.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I really like your idea of making this beautiful crown for bride. What a perfect best bachelorette party nyc weekend it was! You are looking adorable in all your beautiful outfits! Loved these pictures!

Unknown said...

Thanks a ton for sharing these reviews about the ny bachelorette party. I am also thinking to host my bachelorette party at one of Chicago venues. Really want my party to be awesome and memorable for everyone.