Oct 3, 2014

[DIY] Wedding Invitation

Designing invitation is one of the most exciting part of a wedding preparation (at least for me). I'd like to share 3 invitations I made in welcoming my Big Day. Hope it could give you some inspirations!

#1 The Engagement



#2 The Wedding Ceremony
In addition to the printed invitation, I also created the digital invitation for friends only, so it could be distributed easily through instant messaging. The funny thing was...we had two versions of digital invitations :)) for a silly reason, because I insisted in using the 1st version, but Bagas resisted because he thought the design was too girly (which I admitted :p). But...I was in love too deeply with the flower vectors I found, so then we managed to have 2 versions. His version well of course, more masculine with the blue background.

1st Version

2nd Version

And.. I also made website invitation for two colleagues, using Wix.com. It was easy and handy!



Tips : Don't overreact with small stuffs several days before your wedding day! They will absolutely come, and we will definitely (should) be relax!! ;)

No comments: